Neuro-Therapy have a dedicated team of neurological physiotherapists who specialise in rehabilitation.
With our extensive experience we often help clients to make improvements long after the initial onset of their illness or injury. We begin by conducting a thorough assessment and together we will then set realistic, achievable goals for us to help you reach your potential.
Commonly treated conditions include:
- Head Injury
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Cerebral Palsy
- Parkinsons Disease
- Guillian-Barre Syndrome
- Neurone Disease and other degenerative diseases
- And many others...
We can help with:
- Balance problems
- Hand and arm function
- Leg and foot function
Following a thorough assessment your therapist will devise a treatment programme specifically for your needs.
This may include:
- Hands on treatment techniques to assist good movement patterns (The Bobath Concept)
- Balance and walking re-education
- Strengthening and stretching programmes
- Advice to carers
- Spasticity management
- Advice on equipment, for example walking aids and splints