Falls Specialist Physiotherapist Staffordshire
She covers the following areas across Staffordshire:
- Burton on Trent
- Barton under Needwood
Falls and Frailty Specialist
Katherine qualified as a physiotherapist in 2013 and has spent many years specialising in falls and frailty. Katherine follows the latest national guidelines to provide expert physiotherapy treatment to her clients, adopting a holistic approach to provide the very best outcomes.
There are many factors to be considered within the assessment process to reduce the risks of falls. These may include:
- Environmental hazards
- Blood pressure
- Loss of muscle strength, flexibility and range of movement
- Incorrect walking aids
Physiotherapy Treatment for Falls and Frailty
Treatment with Katherine will incorporate:
- A thorough holistic assessment of needs
- Personal goal setting
- Environmental assessment to promote independence and reduce hazards
- Personal exercise programme to improve strength, balance and flexibility
- Advice and signposting where appropriate
- Advice on walking aids and equipment to maintain independence
- Assessment and advice on performing functional tasks around the home
- Re-education of walking pattern
Where do we cover?
NTRehab physiotherapy service offers home visits for patients who have reduced mobility issues following surgery, falls or hospital admission.
We cover a wide geographical area, including:
Want to know more?
If you or a loved one has problems with reduced mobility and is in need of specialist physiotherapy, get in touch with us today.